- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 2 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-in or late check-out.
2. No smoking inside the villa.
3. No pets allowed.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT – A damage deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- c. All the keys are returned.
- d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- e. No linens are lost or damaged.
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 25% of the rental rate is required to confirm a reservation. 50% of the total due is required 60 days prior to the arrival date. The total balance is due 30 days prior to the arrival date.
6. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS – Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Cancellations 60 days or more prior to arrival date get 50% of the initial deposit back minus any credit card fees. Cancellations 30 – 59 days prior to arrival date get 50% of paid funds back minus any credit card fees. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival date are not entitled to a refund. In all cases, a good faith effort will be made to relist the property and if successfully rented a credit toward a future rental will be provided.
7. MAID SERVICE – Daily maid service is included.
8. ADDITIONAL CHARGES – There will be a 9% hotel tax added.
9. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice prior to booking deposit.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase.